A Registered Apprenticeship is work-based career pathway that provides individuals with an earn-while-you learn approach.
- Paid Job: Earn a wage from day one
- Education: Gain knowledge with structured learning and on-the-job training
- Credentials: Enhance your resume with industry recognized credentials
The care economy is the fastest growing economy as the demand for early childhood education and healthcare is increasing throughout the country.
Caregiving occupations such as nursing, personal and home health assistance, childcare, preschool teaching, and more will create almost 40% of projected job opportunities in the coming years. These jobs are vitally important to the health of our society and economy. While care jobs are a growing occupational sector, most care work cannot be outsourced or automated, it is imperative that these jobs attract and retain highly skilled workers. The District 1199C Training & Upgrading Fund can help prepare you for many different care economy careers.
The average starting wage is $50,000 at completion.
Care Economy Occupations
- Early Childhood Education
- Behavioral Health
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Licensed and/or Vocational Practical Nurse
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Dental Assistant
- Health Care Unit Coordinator
- Insurance Claims Processer (Medical Coder/Biller)
- Patient Care Technician
- Rehabilitation Technician
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Office Support
- and more!
Become an Apprentice in the Early Childhood or Healthcare Fields!
For more information, contact Teresa Collins, Executive Director, (484) 328-6048 ext. 6048, email@example.com.
This project has been funded, either wholly or in part, with Federal funds from the Department of Labor, Employment & Training Administration under Contract number, 1605C2-22-C-0007, the contents of this publication do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Department of Labor, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement of same by the U.S. Government.