BECOME A US CITIZEN! FREE CLASSES!
FREE Citizenship Classes and FREE or REDUCED Citizenship Application Assistance
Offered by the Philadelphia Citizenship Action Network
Supported by the USCIS Citizenship and Integration Grant Program
NOTE: The Training Fund's program is fully enrolled. Seats are still available at other providers!
To enroll, please attend one of these Information Sessions:
Information session (mandatory): April 6, 2017 at 6:00PM
Welcoming Center for New Pennsylvanians - welcomingcenter.org
1617 JFK Blvd, Suite# 555, Philadelphia, PA 19103 (Contact: Judy Johnson, 215-557-2626)
Classes starting from April 18, 2017 (8 weeks): Class schedule- Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00PM - 8:30PM
Information session (mandatory): April 7, 2017 at 10:00AM
Center for Literacy/Paschalville Library - centerforliteracy.org
6942 Woodland Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19142 (Contact: 215-685-2662)
Classes starting from April 28, 2017 (8 weeks): Class Schedule- Friday from 10:00AM - 3:00PM
In this program, students will:
• Meet with lawyers to check eligibility for citizenship in 2017
• Get help completing the N-400 application and other forms
• Get help applying for the Fee Waiver I-912
• Receive 10 weeks of free intensive instruction
• Learn everything necessary to pass Civics test and Naturalization Interview
• Become a US citizen!
* Tutoring is available as needed. *
To apply, you MUST:
• be 18 years or older
• have a Green Card for 5 years (or 3 years by marriage)
• live in Philadelphia, Montgomery, Bucks, Delaware or Chester counties
• have intermediate (or higher) English skills
• have a clean criminal background
• Purchase a $25 textbook
SEATS ARE LIMITED!
For more information: Contact Shaloo Jose at (215) 832-0909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!